Configuration Manager for Dynamically Reconfigurable Systems (CMDRS, pronounced "commanders") is a patent pending tool that enhances your system's performance and ensures that even if one or more failures occur in a single or multi-FPGA system, all mission objectives can still be achieved. Using CMDRS, your system will approach... 100% mission survivability and 10x quicker.
CMDRS is an embedded intellectual property (IP) design that:
- automatically detects anomalies and mission goal changes,
- autonomously "migrates" logic to a more capable region or to a different FPGA altogether,
- enables the most efficient use of existing resources,
- ensures all Priority 1 modules are loaded and running to maintain near 100% mission survivability,
- ...on Virtex QV and SIRF FPGA architectures.
To support CMDRS testing, a comprehensive Automated Test Pattern Generator (ATPG) was designed. ATPG provides a test suite to generate statistics on survivability, graphically displays your design's susceptibility, and optimizes your TMR approach. The ATPG models configuration and data path errors with bit-by-bit, random and intelligent fault injection approaches.